1000 Shades of Gender

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Wow what a year so far, so much learned about who I am and yet so much more to discover. I am non binary…I think..lol, don’t like the other word some use out there. What I have discovered is that each of us is completely different and to make things even crazier, I find myself changing daily as I learn and grow. I am not the same Marsha I was three months ago, when I decided after 53 years of hiding and denying who I was, to be me finally. So much depression, drug use and ”escape” mechanisms that I put in place in my life….. all to keep ”Marsha” hidden from sight. Don’t get me wrong, I had a very successful career in management and by all standards was a responsible, upstanding citizen… and miserable inside. Who am I… well as I said that changes daily. For now I am happy with my body and have no desire to change it….but who knows how I will feel a month, a year from now. I like to use the analogy of a field of wild flowers. It is as the creator made it, so many colors, types and species… all blending into this beautiful view. But it isn’t static, every flower, plant and thistle is changing, growing, evolving every second…. yet the scene remains alive and beautiful. Some might say get rid of the weeds, or this color or that and it would be more beautiful. I say let it grow as the creator made it, only then can it be the perfect beautiful scene it was meant to be. we each need to be able to grow and change and evolve as we were created to do. We are all beautiful and necessary to keep this world the lovely place it was meant to be. Just my two cents worth….I love our community and it’s beautiful diversity. Peace to you in your journey and in our combined journey that is this current life. A blooming thistle, Marsha

I find it beautiful to follow people in their own paths of discovery.  Sometimes it’s like looking in a mirror, other is like looking through a spyglass.  But its always amazing to see when people are being honest about themselves and where they stand.

Yes me too…. isn’t life beautiful when you just are who you are…. even if that changes every 5 minutes…lol… ok not that often, but you know what I mean. To be in every moment, who you were created to be…. nature teaches if we just are willing to learn.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?