A very warm hello from SLC, UT!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey there, I’m Penelope, but my friends call me Penny. I’ve been slowly starting my journey with social transition over the last two years. I started with my name, and then my everyday clothing. At this point, I identify as a woman 24/7 — although most of the public just sees me as a man in women’s  clothing and I’m CONSTANTLY misgendered.

I’ve found that my “support system” is really only available when something really bad happens, and that’s just not enough.

I’m glad to have found this site, and I hope to make some friends here. I have only one trans friend in real life and we are total opposites. So it helps only to a point. I’d love to get involved with a much bigger community of peers that are on the same journey in their own lives.

Cheers!

-Penny

Anonymous

Hi Penny,

welcome on board. You will find friendship here, along with genuine understanding.

Stay well, stay safe, chat soon.

Jenni xx

Hello Penny and welcome home. Although I live near Seattle I have a lot of family in and around Salt Lake City. Hopefully sometime soon I would like to take a trip down that way to visit my Mother and my Sisters. And hopefully get the chance to meet you. Lets make it a point to keep in touch. okay?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?