Acceptance

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Started a conversation on Messenger then phoned a friend.
      Told her about my desire to crossdress. She said her father knew an army officer who done it. I thought she wouldn’t have approved.
      She’s known me for years and knows my wife and I haven’t kids.
      I said to her, you wouldn’t want to continue with a man who can’t make his woman pregnant and wants to wear her clothes. I said do you see as a real man? She said you’re a man that has a feminine side. She’s the same clothes size as me but a smaller shoe size. She’d be willing to go with me to a Halloween event or something similar as two girls.
      We got about names, I like Elizabeth as a name , but she said I’d like you to be called Roberta or Susan, she would like to be called Kimberly. I said okay Kim and she said fine Susie.

Used to crossdress in my wife’s flat before we got married, but haven’t done it in full since as she doesn’t approve. My wife goes to bed early as carers come in, so she said why don’t you do it when she’s in bed?
      Very encouraging

Liz

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

There is an old saying about negotiating. You ask for $25, do the deal for $20 when you would have been happy with $10.

It’s all about determining what you want, what you need and what you can live with. I often remind people to put some conscious thought into what it is that you need to do. This where a therapist can help because these are difficult things to think about and be focused on. A therapist with experience in gender issues can help to keep you focused on what needs consideration and help prevent drifting into the weeds or getting stuck.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Transgender Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?