Acceptance

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all.  Here’s a question for the ones that have transitioned..  Are you TRULY accepted into the ciswonens world.  Outside of  family and friends of course. One of the many fears I would have, would be, to be alienated by both sexes. Life’s lonely enough already isn’t it.

All my best  Mikayla

Hi Mikayla!   You are treading the path of Philosophy my dear. Sweetie….people are so wrapped up in their own little worlds they could get hit by a bus and not realize it. Don’t worry about being alienated by strangers…..most of them are not even aware of what is around themselves. LOL.  My favorite songs say……”Don’t Worry…..Be Happy”! Brings to mind…..what is “happy” anyway?  Oh….there I go again.

Take care my love…..

Dame Veronica

Mikayla, I’m buy no means at the point where I would call myself transitioned, but do live full-time as my authentic self.of those who know me from before I transitioned I’ve only had a few alienate me.  Yes a couple hurt, but not because of their behavior, but because I was placing more value in the relationship than was warranted.  I’ve come to realize that a person like that is far too shallow and likely insecure with themselves to see past the physical and really know someone else.  I have much more meaningful friendships now.  If I were to characterize how things are now with my pool of friends I would say I exchanged breadth for depth . But whats even more amazing…as time moves on I’m seeing the breadth come back too.

Hugs, Cloe

Hi Mikayla,

Although I am still pre HRT on my road i have learned through the ladies here and at CDH that friends may leave and also some family. Who stays is what matters. Love and cherish those who stay with you for your journey and for yourself. Better friends lurk beyond our sight. Always be careful but always be open for new possibilities. Cloe and Veronica have been a wonderful support system for me and I know they will always be. Be true and like minded people will surround you and protect you. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘The Emotional Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?