Alternate Reality (JMG1)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

This may not have nothing to do with reality but more of just what I think about.

One on the thoughts that I ponder is life as a play.

Acting

So I grew as a man thinking I had to be a man cause though I felt different, I had the core idea that changing or wishing to change my sex, is impossible. To this day that is an issue I deal with. Basically this is my real dysphoria. Having to live the stereotypical mans life. I am not going to to explain what I mean about that cause what is a real man? But the idea I can never be a cis woman. Yet really is that what I want in the first place.

Now I am at the time in my life that I have made steps to at least deal with the dysphoria by taking medication to feminize my body and mind. So at least I can possibly ease the issue and make life more tolerable. And I do feel this is the right direction to go. Now I am faced with the same issue as before. Acting the stereotypical idea of a what a woman is. And again I am not going to explain what a woman is cause what is a woman?

So basically by fixing one issue I create a new one similar to previous issue. And now I have to ask myself, Why is this an issue?

Please keep comments short and personal thoughts.

Thank you!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Jasmine, just be the stereotypical ‘you’…. Isn’t anything else an emotional mask. I am learning each and everyday to just throw off what society expects, and just be what I need…. Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

While I understand how your dilemma works, but in general, my thought process is that it I can’t define “it”, I don’t know what I’ve missed by not having “it”. For me that is usually enough to stop the potentially endless speculation…

Jan Morris, a trans-woman wrote a book entitled “Conundrum.” To be sure such is our lot is it not?

Kindly,

Chalene

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Stories from the Hearth’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?