Am I a trans woman

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi I have struggled with feelings of not being happy with my physical appearance since I was a teenager but was too scared to admit how I feel to my family. I was always worried about rejection from them so hid my feelings and tried to live my life based on how I thought my family would accept me. Over the last few years my feelings have become too much to hide and I have decided to take action. I look at myself in the mirror and I don’t see what everyone else does. I see a lonely and sad woman who longs to feel normal

Welcome Nichol….this is a place where you can be all you wish to be. We are your Sisters and with assist you in any way. You are safe here among our group.Β  I look forward to learning more about you and helping you on your path to enlightenment. My door is always open….do come in and set a spell…..

Hugs…..

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Like Veronica said,you are in a safe place,In your profile I noticed you are a single parent,I might say be careful revealing your trans aspect to anyone who might try to mark you as an unfit parent,it sometimes happens with very uptight people who tend to be transphobic,just be careful about who you trust with your status,here you are among sisters and many of us have been through a lot over the years,so feel free to ask anything.

You are normal.Β  What woman isn’t happy with something about their appearance?Β  The lonely part, well you have us now.Β  Welcome to the family!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Am I transsexual?’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?