Another first conquered

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Today was another first crushed I have a gorgeous metallic purple/pink nail polish I absolutely adore my toes jave been this color for a month which to anyone who knows me knows is a miracle well I did my finger nails last night and said to help with the haters today and went out in my Jean’s nice too nails done.

I think the biggest hurdle I’ve faced has been psychological all self doubt. No one seems to really notice or care. I was expecting to be abused at the least. All I got was a woman gushing over how cute my nails were and asking where I got it from 😊.

Nice top autocorrect is killing me 😭

Most people are just wrapped up in themselves and only notice things that they think would be fun or good for them too.Β  So the shiny polish catches their attention and wala, suddenly you have a conversation starter.Β  I can’t go a month with my nails,Β  they just get too ragged looking.

That is so right I lo ef shiny polish before now even more so. Compliments all day and a lot of disbelief I did it myself.

Awesome that you pushed past that challenge!!! I have yet to do either finger or toe nails and go out in public. It wouldn’t bother my wife at all, at least that is what she tells me, lol! I will have to get my butt gear and challenge myself. Autocorrect really sucks but sometimes it really helps. Keep up the crush on your challenges dear. TTFN πŸ’‹πŸ‘ 

Danielle

Thanks Danielle, I hope you find the strength to do it. I‘m finding most blocks are literally psychological or self imposed. most people are so wrapped up in their own lives they don’t notice what happens right in front of them. best advice when you do it don’t hide anything just be happy and confident and act like nothings out of the ordinary and you’ll be fine.

Alyssa……congrates on that very hard step on the road to feminism. One at a time…before you know it you’ll look back and see just how far you have come.Β  All the best sweetie!

Dame Veronica

thank you Veronica, I completely agree I already look back at the steps I’ve taken and am amazed.

Alyssa,

Love Your comments, So very true! People are wrapped up in their own. We do not get noticed as much as we think.

Glad you discovered this too.

-Terri Anne

Dawn
      FREE

Thanks for your post Alyssa! It gives me hope! I love doing my toenails, as no one can see them, and long for the day that I have the courage to do my fingernails as well. I believe that you are right. Our biggest barriers are internal and psychological. I honestly have to find the courage to be me and to hell with everyone else.

God’s Peace,

Dawn

Good on you, Gurl πŸ™‚

I remember I went out dressed when I was a few years younger (plus 10) and 20lbs lighter (plus ten). I parked on the side of the 401 and strutted my stuff down the side of the road and had a truck full of construction workers whistle and hoot.

I then stopped to get gas, and the guy just assumed the whole time I was a woman until I said thankyou. It was kinda cute ;P

Downtown out… that I’ve never done.

All the best,

Stephanie xo

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Real Life Transition Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?