Blooming Rose

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      1. Hi everyone! My name is Rose and I have been secretly crossdressing since I was five. I used to “borrow” my older sisters bras and panties and wear them whenever I could, although I got caught more often then not but at that time it wasn’t ok and I was severely punished over and over. Because of that I never revealed to anyone until recently that I have been secretly Gay as well. I have been collecting more and more female clothes since I absolutely love being dressed up as a woman. My wife doesn’t approve of any of it (although my grandkids do) so I keep it hidden from her as well. I currently underdress everyday and sometimes go out on the town dressed up but not fully. I am at that point where I want more then anything to enjoy my life as a full time woman. I believe I am blooming as a bud turns into a beautiful Rose. I don’t know where to start though and if it may cost me my job as and electrician apprentice. ( They have made quite a few derogatory remarks about gays and transgenders) Thank you all for reading this and I look forward to getting to know more people like me

Hello Rose,

I am so glad that you found TGH and that you shared your story with us.
      It is so difficult to figure out what is the best choice or course of action.
      I promise things can turn out good or go very bad in a hurry. I also know that it’s best if we try to keep control of how it unfolds, and not let someone around us spread the word. It always seems to cause extra damage.

I know that it can be a very hard choice to make when it will affect a relationship, more so if the relationship has been a very good one.

There are so many factors to consider when thinking of full-time coming out, it’s best to find a good transgender therapist and work with them.

I am here for you any time.

Peace and Love,

Shiloh Rose 🌹

A gurl came out at work and was accepted so after my last daughter graduates from postsecondary in June I will reveal to my family Steve has been Stephanie since November 2015 and in public since Spring 2016, likely divorce and shave all hair off, pierce ears, ( currently dangly clip one ) and be Stephanie 24 / 7 as frankly I have put life on hold for family since 1992!!!!!πŸ’‹πŸ‘™πŸ’ƒπŸ”₯πŸ‘ πŸ“ΏπŸŒˆπŸ’˜πŸ’„πŸ‘—

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?