Bottom problems

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey all my name is Oliver and I live in Colorado. I am experiencing a lot of bottom dysohoria lately. I have been on T for almost 7 years and would really like metoidioplasty soon. I have a phone consult in a few months. Is there anywhere you can get DHT cream at still? Is it worth it? Is pumping worth it before surgery? Also if anyone on here has had lower surgery I would love to talk. I am feeling the need to try an stp again but I never had any luck in the past. I just really truelly had the bottom half of my body a lot lately 😪😓

Tay
      FREE

I don’t have recommendations or advice but I’m sorry to hear you’re having a hard time with your dysphoria. Sending some love your way.

I’m having same problem I have a plan getting top done first then bottom so all I say is good luck man I have dephrora top and bottom so ik what you mean well good luck

I’ve been on t for 5 years and I’ve been doing pumping for the last 3 years. It definitely is worth it in my opinion to help with bottom dysphoria. It helps the growth be more significant if you do it regularly. Just make sure to go slow and do it safely 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘FTM Conversations’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?