Can you imagine a world. . . ?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I was having one of those imaginary conversations in my head, unbidden by anything in the real world. (Can you relate?) This imaginary conversation was with a cis-het male who was giving me a “hard time” about me dressing as woman. The imaginary dialogue goes something like this:

Cis: “What you’re doing goes against human decency!”

Me: “I know, right? I tell myself that sometimes.”

Cis: “You shouldn’t be doing it, no one in their right mind would run around in public like that!”

Me: “I can see why you might think that. But for just a minute, imagine what it would be like if no one thought it was wrong? Imagine if no one had to tolerate, or even ‘accept’, this behavior. What if it wasn’t considered an aberration, an oddity? Then imagine if NO ONE WAS AFRAID to express themselves this way, even for just a couple hours. Can you imagine how many people you would see crossdressing, if not living as their inner gender despite their birth appearance?”

Cis: “That’s crazy! Nobody WANTS to do that!”

Me: “You’d probably be surprised.”

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Lorie, I have had a lot of those ‘in your head’ conversations. They are fun, and you can figure things out a lot with them. I can certainly see that conversation happening. I wonder how many that put up the ‘that’s disgusting’ front do it because that is what they think people expect from them. So that ‘in your head’ conversation may just be more of a reality that you think. But caution is always a good road to follow; no matter who you are, or where you are. Hugs, Michelle

Cathy
      FREE

[quote quote=93840]Can you imagine how many people you would see crossdressing, if not living as their inner gender despite their birth appearance?”[/quote]

I know people, who spew hate, but my theory is, that is all a cover show. If crossdressing was socially acceptable, they’d be in makeup and a dress!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?