Caroline saying Hello

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone,

My name is Caroline Jones, a 32 year old trans-woman currently living in Switzerland. I have been dressing since I was 6 years old when my mother gace me a dress to wear, to make my sister laugh. Mum thought I would take it off immediately, but she was wrong!

I now dress fully as CAroline with the full acceptance of my family and a few close friends – the only place where I am not yet out is work. However I hope that I will soon be able to work as Caroline, to become 100% full time.

My friends call me Caz, so feel free to do the same!

Caz

Hey Caz, great intro πŸ™‚

Stephanie xo

Anonymous

Hi, Caz

thank you for the information, success to you in all you do.

l have just started and l wished my mum gave me a dress to wear so l could have found my transgender side earlier.

can you let me know what to look for on my journey. I am happy to have operations and to completely change,

have a fun week and hope to hear from you soon with a few pointers.

kelly…

Anonymous

Caz,

l used to find ladies swim wear (two piece) to put on and dresses to walk about in during my teens. But away from the family or when family out.

l wish so much l started earlier and had my families support.

kelly

Anonymous

Of course we welcome you with open arms, you come from the land of chocolate. and cheese LOL… Welcome

Tracee

Welcome to TGH, Caz!Β  Coming out at work was great for me, but it was frought with danger I had to navigate.Β  Hoping all the best for you.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?