Cassandra Murphy Redux

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Found myself making a number of changes to my profile this morning, and realized I’d done enough new thinking about my life that it might be appropriate to reintroduce myself.

So…

I’m tall, in reasonably good shape (working my way back to my “bikini body”), affectionate, a little shy, good sense of humor, a bit of a romantic, and I’m monogamous. I’m persistent, some might say stubborn, in getting what I want and where I want be. I read a lot, like most kinds of music, and love the ocean, travel, and museums.

I’d like to find that one special person. Having someone to chat with, confide in, or just whine to is very important to all of us, I think. Why else would sites like this flourish?

I’ve finally committed to transitioning. I’m having HT and electrolysis now. Am eager to begin voice coaching, with a view to living full time as the woman I’ve realized I am.

I’m beginning to show more of the world who I am, and each new chapter is making me more happy and less afraid. (Don’t like the expression “coming out” for some reason.) I’m in the process of setting a “soft deadline” for beginning to live full time, while trying to remain realistic about the challenges ahead. I expect that I will change my name and gender marker as part of that process, and that there will be at least some surgery in my future.

Welcome Cassandra!Β  Revisiting what makes us tick is good when done in a healthy way.Β  It seems you have done just that.Β  I hope the future for you is a fantastic one.

Marianne
      AMBASSADOR

Dear Cassandra,

It was lovely reading your updated bio. By having a humble yet optimistic nature and realistic expectations, while also setting up manageable plans and achievable goals along the way, I think you will have a good chance to make your life what you want it to be. There will surely be some road blocks and obstacles along the path, but I trust you to successfully handle those.

I whish you all the best in your newfound future.

Ellen Marianne Tornander

Anonymous

Marianne –

How nice to hear from Sweden! And such a supportive note, too.

I just finished binge reading about eight Henning Mankell novels, and while I have to admit struggling with place names, I now have a much better grasp of your geography than I did before, and a little more of its recent history as well. Maybe someday I will get to see some of your country in person.

You seem admirably well balanced; keep up the good work.

Cassandra

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?