Change my life

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Cam Moyer
      FREE

I’m at a point in my life that if I don’t change my life then I dont want to be alive. Never been so unhappy before. Its hard to even wake up in the morning. I don’t know how to start all this and could really use some help.

Hi, Cam!

Sweetie, it sounds like a good starting point would be to find someone to talk to that knows how TO help…there have been so many girls (myself included) who started out thinking “I can find my way through this” – and realized quickly that so many things became so much clearer with the help of an understanding “guide”.

All of us here on TGH are happy to share experiences, trials and blessings from our lives – but your ultimate journey is yours…so my advice is to try to find a therapist that works with transgendered (or potentially transgendered) persons to begin sorting out who you are and where you want to go. You may be surprised at what you find out, but I guarantee you’ll more quickly find your peace and your path – than if you try to go it alone.

Please stay in touch, and I wish you all the good things in life!

Love Shawna

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?