Eli , trans woman from Belgium , says Hi :)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Eli W
      FREE

Hey,

I’m Eli, a 22 years old trans woman from Belgium. I’m in transition since January 2016.

I look forward to getting to know interesting people πŸ™‚

Hi Eli I’m Michille Lynn I’m 57yrs. Old and just started my journey a few months ago.I look forward to talking to you.I wish you good travels on your road ahead

Eli W
        FREE

Hey Michille,

I look forward to follow your journey too πŸ™‚

I started HRT in January 2016 but my journey has been quite stressful since my family is unsupportive. I hope you have a more understanding family.

Nevertheless, I enjoy my newly gained womanhood to the fullest, no matter what the naysayers say πŸ˜›

Keep in touch.

Hugs,

Eli

Hi Eli and Welcome to TGH!Β  The best way to get to know others is to start talking and read peoples profiles, LOL

Hugs, Cloe

Eli W
        FREE

Hey Cloe, thanks for having me here πŸ™‚

I look forward to spend time here.

Hugs,

Eli

Hi, Eli, I’m Selina, a 56 year old trans woman from Ohio, USA. I just joined Transgender Heaven recently, too. I’ve been to Belgium when I traveled through Europe. Β Your country absolutely has the best chocolates in the world! I’m so jealous of you, Β lol, you get to have them all the time! πŸ˜‰

Eli W
        FREE

Hey Selina,

it depends which brand you choose πŸ™‚

There are a lot of immitation brands that claim to be Belgian chocolate but are not.

My favorite brand is Leonidas and Goddiva is also tasty πŸ™‚

Oh and Neuhaus.

Sadly, I need to watch out with Belgian chocolates because on hormones I tend to gain more weight from these delicious goods πŸ˜€

Hugs,

Eli

Hi Eli,

Welcome to our community. This is such a wonderful place to share and learn and make great friendships.

Enjoy all this site has to offer!

-Terri Anne

Eli W
        FREE

Hi Terry Anne,

I look forward to building some valueable friendships here and to learn from others and pass on what I learned on my journey.

Hugs,

Eli

Howdy Eli and welcome to transgenderheaven!Β  I am just been conversing with another girl from Belgium earlier today. Feel free to browse our sites CDH and TGH. All of us girls love to chat and assist where we can withn support and information with your journey. My door is aways open…do come in and set a spell. Let’s get to know each other better. Till then…….hugs

Dame Veronica

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?