Becoming Jessica Update

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m still new to everything. There are exactly 6 people besides you girls here who know I’m Jessica. I went from terrified, to nervous, to excited. Everyone I’ve told has accepted me. Because of where I am, I won’t be able to do much more than HRT, T-Blockers, laser hair removal and possibly testicular removal in the next year. Lol, I know it probably won’t happen that quickly, but I’m hoping and I couldn’t do MORE where I am now. The rest of the residents don’t know yet..I’m waiting until it’s fairly obvious..not because I’m afraid, but because I don’t want to get depressed or feel stupid if it doesn’t start soon enough. I do know that I have a psyche-eval scheduled at 2 different mental Healthcare facilities, and the one includes a type of government insurance they are going to sign me up with. I was informed that several things I’ve been worried about due to cost are actually free of charge with certain situations present. So I did some more research and found that as long as I’m diagnosed with Gender-Dysphoria, which is obvious in my case, I could start hormones and t-blockers as early as the end of next month.. Now, I did say COULD…It’s a very good possibility, but I have to meet with a special counselor first about what to expect, emotions, and dealing with people’s various attitudes toward my developing body. But…I am so happy! I know it’s going to be slow, slightly painful, and extremely hard at times. But I’m ready for that. And I have so many people supporting me now, I can handle anything that gets thrown at me with you all’s help. And I know it will not be nearly as hard as the first half of my life, in a literal prison, hating myself, feeling ashamed..you know the deal. Well…bye for now. I love you girls. 💋

💕 – Jessi

Vincenza
      SILVER

knowing how to say thank you in a meaningful way escapes me at the moment; so i will leave it at the simple thank you.  You have no idea how much your posting has touched me.  please continue to update us as much as you feel comfortable.

Everyone’s journey is different; but they all share commonalities – your post rings several common chords in my heart.  I imagine the same is true with others.

V

Thank you. I don’t know what to say as well. I’m still working on how to express myself. But that made me smile..

💕 – Jessica

Brielle
      SILVER

Good to hear things are less frenetic, Jess! You are a special girl.

Brie

Thank you Mom..you make me FEEL special too.

💕 – Jessica

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?