Finally accepted that I am female inside

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Since childhood tried my best to be guy and now at 48 after trial, errors and denial came out to wife and decide to embrace my femininity.  Where do I go from here – I don’t know.

Thinking to have my own wardrobe, openly share my bedroom preferences, and display feminine side in public.

Lexi, you say you don’t know what direction to go from this point of revealing your femininity to your wife.  Reaching for an analogy, you are a bit like a raft adrift with the ocean currents taking you here and there with no sense of purpose and direction.  I can understand how you were probably frustrated to the point of finally revealing yourself to your wife after suppressing your feelings for so long.  I think it would be to the benefit of both you and your wife if you seek the help of a gender therapist to help you sort through these feelings and jointly determine what the future holds for the both of you as a couple and individuals.

Hi Randy,

I agree, you need to find a qualified gender therapist near you and begin working thru your confusion. We can help, but we cannot do for you what a professional can!!

For now, be honest and open with yourself and your wife and start communicating what your feeling.
      Hugs, Bree

Hi Randy Welcome to TGH I have wanted those same things my whole life. Sounds wonderful. In my opinion the best way to start would be to find some one that can help you achieve those goals. What helped me the most was my therapist. She helped me sort out and prioritise all of the goals otherwise its a bit confusing to say the least. All the best Stephanie

Diane H
      FREE

A good place to explore your options is the Keystone Conference that is held each spring in Harrisburg PA.  This year the dates are March 25 to 29th.

You can find counselors, help with navigating the interpersonal issues that we face, beauty tips, doctors and lots and lots of wonderful TG people in an absolutely safe environment.

Here is a link to explore https://www.keystone-conference.org/

Going to Keystone changed my life.

Be well and happy

Diane

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?