Guten Tag !

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good day all .

My name is Terri and I’m a post op MTF now for 13 years .

My transition was a very heart warming one . My family gave me full support , friends were a big aid in helping and excepting me for who I’m .

Life was pretty could actually except for when it came to work that is a different store . * months after my surgery I was rapped by one of my friends , this has taken me a very long time to even talk about . At the time I had no where to turn …law enforcement was out of the question they wouldn’t do anything about it .

This really set me back to the point that I stop taking my hormones , stop lazer hair removal and started living a lie all over again and dropping all friends . Only went to work and home that was it .

Well my current place of empolyment closed our location do to covid -19 so I’m looking at starting the new year different on being who I’m and not what I’m . I was online doing some research on which doctors are trans friendly so I can get on subscriptions renewed .

Any way that’s me in a nut shell

Terri

Josie Angel
      SILVER

Hi, Terri.  Welcome.

I’m glad you have decided to get your prescriptions refilled.

Anonymous

Hello Terri, I am a 64 year old MTF trans female. What your friend did to you is shocking; I don’t know how a friend could do that.  I am glad you intend to live as your true self.

Anonymous

Thanks Jamie ,

I knew him for about ten years , meet him through a girlfriend of my who used to date him at one time but remained friends . That’s not the case anymore .

I would really like him to know the emontional damage caused and how this impacted my life . I’m a strong believer in krama , his turn will come to passing .

Thanks Josie , I’m looking forward on feeling balanced once more .

Terri

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?