HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Barb
      FREE

July 1st is Canada’s Birthday! We’re 155 years young!

We have a lot to be grateful for, like our gender identity and gender expression Human Rights Laws that cover the entire country! Any hateful acts or even words can be prosecuted under our Criminal Code. However, I’d say 99.9% of all Canadians support and, dare I say, love and respect the trans and LGBTQ+ communities!

What I am personally grateful for are my American friends who’ve become rather dear to my heart, mind and soul!

God bless you all and HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

💓 Barb 🙂

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Barb.
      Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

O Canada! our home and native land!*
      True patriot-love in all thy sons command.
      With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
      The True North strong and free!
      And stand on guard, O Canada,
      We stand on guard for thee.

Yep, we always loved our summer vacations when we went to Canada. Both the west and east. Canadians are wonderful. We’ve probably been to Canada for vacation a dozen times and loved each and every one of them. Keep up the good work Canada. Hugs to all of my northern neighbors…… Michelle

Alexis Wassermann
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Happy Cunck Day Eh !

Could be time for another trip Michelle !

We have come along ways since I transition in human rights and with own our community .

Here is to another 155 years of continuing that fight !

Alexis

Barb
      FREE

Well… we’re more like the 51 State, but we can’t get into the Union because Texas vetoes our inclusion. They don’t want to be the 2nd largest state in the Continental US. They like being first at everything, although Alaska may have something to say about that!

:B

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

We don’t advertise products…

Barb
      FREE

Well… I do see the usual staples on the right hand side. Just saying… 🙂

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Barb:

There are specific arrangements. For an individual to put an advertisement in a message requires approval by the leadership. If an advertisement pops up in a message, some may feel that the product or service has the blessing of the site leadership because it appeared. That clearly is not the case…

Barb
      FREE

DeeAnn:

I’m just having some fun.

Barb

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Not a problem. I’ve had a couple of situations recently, which led me to believe that some of the members didn’t understand the policy. It is the same as people putting their contact information in public messages. Some things are just not allowed. I could have removed the post myself, but I elected to just remove the link and explain the Why behind the action. That would also be a reminder for other members. Evidently the member decided to delete their post; unnecessary in my view, but they decided to do that on their own…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?