Happy New Year

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello my name is Jessica and I am a female with masculine body parts, which is gross. I have been a female for the past 27 years of my life, but never really came out bout it because of family issues, but now those issues are out of the way and I am free to let myself become a 100% woman and start showing off my femininity, but with that said I still need help in that area and looking for more help, and not just the help from groups, doctors, and other services.Β I want someone make me more feminine and to treat me like a woman. I am looking for someone that I can go shopping with and enjoy other woman activities with to. Like pedicures, a girls night out, sleepovers, gossiping, anything to make me feel more feminine.

Having someone else help is special.Β  Having someone teach you is amazing.Β  Being able to it yourself is bliss.Β  Welcome to TGH, Jessica!

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?