Hello?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Loren M
      FREE

I’m new here and looking for some friends to talk to and not feel so alone. I have considered myself ftm for years but sometimes land closer to gender queer. I used to be real active on Laura’s Playground when I was like seventeen-nineteen.. but I am twenty six almost twenty seven now and thinking more about the future and realizing there is one to look at, yeah I guess I’d like to chat and make friends….

Anonymous

Welcome to TGH, friend!

Welcome to TGH Loren! I do believe this is a great place to find the friendship you crave!

Love to you

Tami

Hello sweetie.  You’re never gonna be alone.  I just started with this web site but I think its.go.na be a ok.   I too am giving up alot to be who I am!  For ten years i tried to be someone i wasnt AMD now the lady is coming out and shes staying.out!

I am new here as well.  I dont know how to use this site yet.  I am happy to see you.  I hope we can share more over time

Welcome!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?