hello

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

hello,I’m Adrianna and a fulltime crossdresser.Growing up,my younger brother whom is a post op FTM and I felt different.I felt happy as male loving fem clothing & shoes.Our parents noticed it.My younger brother and I came out at the same time.He was 9 and I was 11 at the time.I ended up with his girls clothes for a start.Both of our parents are supportive knowing we live better  lives now.

Welcome to TGH Adrianna.  That as an interesting development for you and your sibling to come out together.  I’m so thankful your parents were behind.  Perhaps we could have them join our Significant Other (SO) program and help other parents and friends of transgender people.  We do hope you find a measure of support from other members here too s we have a wide variety with lots of experiences to share.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

My younger brother and I are close to this day.I’m married to a great wife Tara whom I married in  January.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?