Hello

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Toni Kay
      FREE

My Name is Toni and I have been crossdressing since I was 4 years old. My first wife was very accepting and used to allow me to wear her clothes whenever I wanted. But sadly we drifted apart. I have remarried and am very much in love with my wife but she is very anti and we nearly split when I told her about my crossdressing. I do not want us to split up so I have kept things secret for many years and have decided that Iwill stay firmly in the closet. I don’t get much chance to express my femme self, so mostly content myself with an imaginary world, through virtual makoever and face in hole, which i do find fun. When I do get the opportunity to dress I feel so very happy and normal that I wish I could stay like that permanently. But alas that is not to be, so I am looking forward to chatting with all you other girls.

Hi Toni The one thing you can count on is the people here understand. If your decision is to stay in the closet that is ok we all know that closet. We have all been there. I support both TGH and CDH . I have found so many of the woman in CDH have made a similar decision for one reason or another. I like TGH because it is helping me prepare for the issues that will be in my future A lot of the people in TGH have made that very difficult decision to come out and begin dealing with issues of transitioning from one gender to another. I found being in the closet is a world in its own that so many of us do not like but still find a way to enjoy.   We are all apart of the same community. Luv Stephanie

Hi Toni,

Welcome to TGH but from what your saying, you might get more from CDH, the sister site. But you are welcome at both.

I am sorry but I cannot relate to your experience as I could never stay in any relationship where I could not truly express myself.
      Hugs, Bree

Toni Kay
      FREE

Hi,

thanks for all the encouragement, and advice. I have joined CDH and will probably spend more time there, but will drop in here from time to time.

Toni x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?