Hello

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there, thanks for having me. I guess a little background on me is in order. I am about to separate from the Army after 15 years, been out for three, medically transitioning for just over two years. I have a wonderful family with three children though it doesn’t look like I will be staying with my spouse due to issues with coming out and transitioning. Any other questions, please feel free to ask. I encourage it honestly.

Hi Elaina and welcome to TGH. I am sorry to hear that your family is not accepting you. Tis a common enough problem. Girl….all of us here are your new Sisters and we support your decisions and offer any help that you need….including little old me! Don’t be a stranger….would love to know more about you sweetie. I am ex Medic from 1st Cavalry and MACV SOG, 3 tours in Nam.Β  What outfit were you with and were where you stationed?

TTFN

Dame Veronica

Hi Elaina we’re glad to have you come and be a part of a special place.Β  My spouse was not able to come to terms with my transition either, yet we’ve managed to stay friends and still be parents to our grown children.Β  I hope all the best for you as you move ahead.Β  What are your near terms goals?

Hugs, Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?