Hello, all. I’m new.

French fries or tator tots?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • French fries
  • Tator tots
  • No.
  • Creator
    Topic

Hello. So, I’m genderqueer. My name’s Charlie. I haven’t come out to anyone yet but I’m planning on telling my friends after the pandemic. I prefer they/them pronouns. Wouldn’t it be cool if someone reads “after the pandemic” 30 years after it happened? Yup, I’m famous!! Just kidding. Oh, yeah, I like making people laugh. This place seems cool. Also, here’s a random poll.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jasmine Fletcher
      Participant

SILVER

Welcome Charlie.

I had to look up what a tator tot was: we don’t get those in the UK.  Well, at least not in the potato eating circles I am in.   They are similar to croquette potatoes I guess.

I prefer a decent roast potato myself: crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside.  Or chips from the bag by the seaside.  French fries come next, with something to dip them in.  Or a nice jacket potato filled with chilli con veggi.

I am hungry now…

J.

Michalee
      Participant

FREE

Hi Cynthia…I’m Micha

You got it right….it’s the clean oil

Anne Preuss
      Participant

FREE

Hi Charlie….welcome to TGH.

I think the french fries at Burger King are the best…much better that McD’s (sorry Cyn) but I also enjoy a delicious tater tot casserole on occasion.  So many calories with both choices though.

Cynthia S
      Participant

CHAT CREW

McDonalds fries are the best(IF they are fresh and the oil is clean)

Tristan Petty
      Participant

FREE

Hey there Charlie! Nice to meet you and people with a sense of humor are great people to know and be around especially during this time.
      Be well and I hope to see more posts from you.
      Tristan

Alesha Smith
      Participant

SILVER

Hi Charlie, welcome so nice to meet you

Alesha

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account