Hello Everyone!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everyone, my name is Kathryn and I am 25 yrs old. I’ve known probably since I was four yet it took me my entire life, an 11 yr relationship, (including 4 yrs of marriage), and being active duty for 5 of those years to realize this.

As of right now I am going through a divorce and I figured that it would be beneficial to me mentally to have others to talk too.

I am a bit quirky, friendly and a little weird sometimes. Even so I am always open to chats from anyone

Anonymous

The important thing Kat is you have made the decision to live your life how you FEEL you need to girl. I am currently working with an individual from Michigan and he is not ready, He is sad, confused and still living a lie.

You have come to the most awesome place to remedy any doubts and they’re ambassadors to help in any situation. I am quite new, 1 month and I can breath, and joke about things I didn’t think I would ever talk about. Remember Hun The only Bad question is the one you feel you can’t ask. This site should be called comfort.

Huggz Tracee Daniels

Hey, Kathryn. Welcome home!! Your story is quite amazing, reads like a book of self-discovery…. i love a good doc πŸ™‚

I have never served personally for a variety of reasons (knee injury at 13, etc) but I come from a military family. Both my father (air force) and my brother (infantry) did.

Glad to have you. Drop me a line any time if you’d like to chat

Stephanie xo

Welcome to TGH, Kathryn!Β  Recently divorced myself.Β  It gets better and you’re right, you need people to talk to.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Kathryn,

It’s so great to see another veteran going through a similar situation. It’s hard enough trying to adjust to civilian life again without worrying about accepting yourself. I’d love to talk if you ever need anything. Have a blessed day!

– Matilda Kennedy

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?