Hello everyone

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      A S
      FREE

I’ve just joined as I’ve come to the decision my situation is not just a fleeting feeling. I was born male and am now 33. Been on anti depressants for around 4 years now but they’re mostly to treat anxiety and hopefully taper off them soon πŸ™‚

But so much has clicked in this past year with my cross dressing being rediscovered I’m feeling more in tune with myself. And I’ve booked in with a councillor next week to discuss transgender with them.

Hope to get to know some of you and share experiences. I’m both happy and terrified of where I’ll end up but glad I’m taking steps to find myself, and find peace.

A.

hi A S,

im new here but have been out in the community for a while, twice your age, so be comfortable with who you will become and become that person at your own comfort level, its a marathon not a sprint.

be well….

Hi Welcome ti TGH. I too have dealt with tremendous anxiety and depression. It is very common in our community. When i first joined CDH I was looking for answers for why crossdressing and being a female was so important to me. It has been with me my entire life. I did not like the fact it became so consuming in recent years.Β  I have given into this feelings so many times in my life only to denial and self hatered. Some how I managed to get married have children and now I am a grandfather of 5 children. The whole time dealing with those feelings that somethimg was wrong. It was horrible but i dealt with it as so many of us have. I guess we just get used to it.. My last comming out lasted about two years. I was about 35 years old. I went on a crazy buying spree . I was having so much fun putting outfits together. I joined a club that had crossdresers and transgender woman. They were known as transsexuals back in those days.Β  It was wounderful. We would go out clubbing and events all dressed . During that time my wife found a bag of my fem clothes that i was just about get rid of. I was so happy I felt every thing was right. It was the time to be happy full time all the time. I am not sure what happened but i went into denial again . I got rid of all my beautiful clothes. I never went back to the club. I went to psychiatrist and began therapy with a psychiatrist not a therapist for some strange reason. I made a big mistake I never told her about my hidden secret of wanting to be like other woman. It could of been settled right then. I screwed up . Now i am 65 years old back to were started thirty years ago. I was able to bury those feelings with medication that was given by my psychiatrist. I spent twenty years in theropy twice a monrh medicated for a illness i did not have. How’s that one. I simply just had to tell the truth to this Dr. She would of helped me . I was so ashamed of wanting to be a woman when i looked like a man. Anyway please look around read about others who have joined and shared some of their story. I believe you will find people here have alot in common with you and you with them

Please enjoy while learning Luv Stephanie

Welcome to TGH A S! We hope you can share your experiences with us and that we get to share with you as well. Each journey starts with a few steps. Just be sure to enjoy it as much as you can wherever it leads.

Hugs,
      Ambassador Cloe

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?