Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all ♡

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everyone! I’m really happy to be here, I had a few days of good tears after finding this place. Life has been a roller coaster and thankfully I’ve landed on my feet with my wonderful family. I struggle with depression in bad ways, sometimes stress gives me seizures that choke me. Once my tongue turned blue. I’ve gotten this far, why let it get me now! It feels awkward to mention.

I’m looking forward to reading everything I can on the site. I’ve been exploring my feminine side lately and finding it respects my soul deeply. My wife is very supportive, we have started exploring what everything means and finding ways to validate each other. It’s a little rough, and working out for the most part. We both have a long road ahead of us! I can’t wait to meet everyone! ♡

We have 3 teenagers, 13, 15 and 17, two autistic boys and their younger sister. We haven’t spoken to them about anything though we raised them well lol. My wife is struggling some and I kind of surprised her lol.  We cook everything we can from scratch, chase after the kids, clean …and try to find time to relax! Games of all kinds help with that. I’ve been trying to quit smoking cigarettes, an interest in training my voice is really helping that. We have been working to start a non profit as a family for a long time. It focuses on education surrounding homesteading, self sustaining technology/food, and alternative housing options for different parts of the world. It was partly inspired by the challenges the boys face and trying to ensure they will always have what they need. Eventually we started teaching them and sharing our info. It’s a large part of our lives.

My family likes to share using songs. It’s a game we’ve played for a few years. Sometimes it’s easier, here is a message for you if you’re struggling with depression in any way. You are loved! ♡♡♡

Scars to your Beautiful by Alessia Cara

Whatever it Takes by Imagination Dragons

45 by Shinedown

Nothing Else Matters by Golden Salt

Show Yourself by Idina Menzel + Evan Rachel Woods

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Philip, looks like you have a lot on your plate. So, are you thinking of transitioning, or already in the process? Is so, then this site has a lot of things to help; chatting, articles, forums, links to other resources. Yes, dig around and see what is her. Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Philip:

I’ll share a bit of insight about quitting cigarettes…
      MANY years ago my kids came to me (they are now 45 and 39) and said that I needed to quite smoking because that had seen a video at school. It showed the inside of people’s lungs who were smokers and they were certain that I only had a few days to live. After that, I tried a couple of times, but it didn’t seem to work. Then, a few things came to me:

• I had to quit, quit. None of this easing into things because that isn’t how my personality works. Cold turkey was my only real option.
      • In order for me to quit, I had to do it for me and not because I was asked. I had to provide my own reasons. Quitting for someone else makes it very easy to blame someone when it doesn’t work out.
      • I needed a physical replacement, so I chose 2 things that I really like: cashews and butterscotch candies. I kept a bag of each at home and in my desk at work. It worked! Then I had to get out of the habit of having cashews and butterscotch candies, but that was pretty simple by comparison!

Anyway, Good Luck to you!

I’m glad the you had the conversation with your wife. Too many people don’t do that and things blow up (often literally) when the truth comes to light. Anyway, nothing about this path is easy, but as you’ll likely hear from many, it is survivable.

I suggest that you complete your Profile page when you have time. It goes a long way towards helping others understand your situation and how your progress in going. Also, you can update it at any time as things change. Regular posts cannot be edited shortly after that are created.

Cathy
      FREE

Hi Phillip,

Thank you for the intro and sharing the music!

-Cathy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?