Hello from California

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi folks – My name is Melanie Jean (friends call me ‘MJ’), I’m trans, and I’ve been living in my preferred gender for well over a year. I’ve also been on HRT for more than a year and just received my 2nd letter for GCS last week (woot! woot!). πŸ€—

I was married nearly 30 years, have one grown child, several cats, and currently reside in the house that belonged to my grandparents. I’ve been a commercial artist since the 1970s, but refocused some of my artistic talents toward 3D game content 20 years ago. I’m not yet remarried, but I’m planning a future with a wonderful new partner who is trans male (pray for us – lol).

I’m part of several other online LGBT support places, and had been on staff for one of the larger sites. Hopefully I can bring some my personal experience and insight to this community and help ease one’s journey in being trans.

Hugs, peace and much love,
      MJ

Welcome to TGH, MJ!Β  Thank you for sharing a little about yourself.Β  We really are a member driven group and welcome those who want to help by giving back to their community.Β  See you around.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?