hello from Florida us

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

hello i am Brendan and i am a trans woman probablyย ย  going with the female Amanda but not 100% yet.
      there is so much to do and i don’t have really anyone who i can talk to that understands.

sorry for the spelling and gramer BTW i have sum annoying disabladiesthat make it so i can not spell well.

Hi Brendan……..welcome to our site. Sweetie, if you have any questions about our site or just want to chat….all the girls here are willing to assist you with same. I am available to chat with about anything you wish…..my door is always open……..do come in….pull up a chair…set a spell….let’s chat. Look forward to hearing from you……

Hugs…..

Dame Veronica

Welcome Brendan.ย  ย Spelling and grammar are not pre-requisites for support.ย  We’re here for you and you are certainly not alone in Florida.

am going fro a lotย  atm alot dealing with knowing i shuldbe a woman and that doto fynances and only medacair the likely hood i may be stuck as mail forthe rest of my life.. and not liking itthanks

Hello and welcome Brendan,

You are most welcome here and spelling plus grammar do not make person. So welcome to the place where support and advice are half what you will receive here. The other half is friendship and love from all of the ladies here and with their experiences there is quite a lot to learn. Stop by and relax, you are among friends and ladies who are on the same path or have taken this same path that we are on to discover who we are and should we have been born female. That is the question and the holy grail is the answer while the physical chalice is the goal. Simply put should you become a female? The answer is what we search for and the transition is the goal we seek if our answer is yes. You will love it here and make some good friends to support and guide you. Hugs ๐Ÿค—ย and love โค๏ธ

Danielle

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

ยฉ2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?