Hello from North Central Florida near Ocala

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hello my name is Patricia my friends call me Patti, I’m a 78 year young transsexual living full time since May 1 2009. I knew when I was 5 I should have been born female and only took 60 more years to be able to live as the real me. I shared my life with one of Gods Angels for 32 years till God called her home to heaven in Feb 2009. She was always accepting and supportive from the night of our first date Fri Jan 7 1977 when I told her about my feminine side, from my telling till her reply was the longest 90 seconds in my life, I was fully expecting the same response as when my first wife found out, which would be calling me all the dirty names and out the door, Gerri’s response was “so that’s no big deal” and wrapped me in a big hug. At that moment in my mind I silently said “this ones a keeper” and I kept her for 32 years, one month and 5 days till God decided it was time for her to go home. That was 13 years ago now and I still miss her several times a day.

I’m So Happy.. You’re Here With US..
      This is a Safe Place to be Your True Self and make Wonderful Friends who Understand and appreciate True Friendship..Jessica 💕

You sound so lovely and wish I could hug you!!!!💋

Well Stephanie…I would LOVE TO HUG YOU TOO… But Live in Vancouver Canada… But We can be Wonderful Friends..Online..at this Safe Site TGH… Hope to Talk to you soon…
      With Much Love Jessica 💕

[postquote quote=132812]

Hello Stephanie…Now We Are Friends
      I’m Just Starting…to Talk to a Therapist… About Who I Am… My Childhood..
      Why I Feel.. I’m Transgender…
      All the Good and Bad things in My Life… It’s So Wonderful to have a Girlfriend… I can Share My Journey WITH….Hope to Talk to You Soon…
      With Much Love Jessica 💕

So looking forward to being your friend and looking at transitioning in about a year when last daughter finishes post secondary and I can leave wife that saw me as a paycheque and slave and herself as my boss after the kids now 28 and twins 26 were born.

Love being Stephanie and look forward to the day I can put Steve in the rearview mirror👠💃💋💘👙📿💄🌈😋👗☕😘🍾💥🍴💥

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Patricia:

Sometimes there is just good fortune in our lives. It may feel like we are undeserving, but I doubt if that is the case. All we can do is be honest and do the best that we can. If some can’t accept that, we’ve done our part.

Keep on doing what you need to do!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?