Hello from San Diego

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Rikki
      FREE

Hello,

I’m joining the site to gain some support, connections, and friends as I take some steps forward in my identity and life.

Anonymous

Hello and welcome you came to the right place. I’m here for the same reasons I’ve just started taking the first steps. Have my 2nd appointment this morning at 11:00 am. Woke up at 4 am could not get back to sleep at all. its now 9:46 am. Now I am worrying about being to tired when the time comes. I will manage it. And 2 more appointments next week.

Take care be brave stay focused

Jace

Which part of SD?  There are a couple local support groups that would be able to help as well

Rikki
      FREE

Central San Diego.  And I know of some at the Center.  Are there others?

If you are familiar with the center, you probably already have met Connor Maddux.  The other center is in North County, and I was going to direct you to Aries Hines who can get you with the right people there!

Hi I’m new here too living in Stockton California like to talk to some like-minded gurls

I hope we can be friends.I didnt get your name iam sorry.Iam sort of new and iam trying to feel my way around.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?