Hello, I am Boyce

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Most of the words I would choose to introduce myself are in my profile. However to surmise some of that information, I am a 42yr old FTM who in going into my 8 month of my transition process. I have found that the freedom that transitioning brings to my soul is also accompanied by challenges, hardships, loneliness, and at times confusion. It has been an eye opening experience and is worth every challenge, hardship, and times of loneliness and confusion. It makes me more grateful for the privileges that I have, no matter how limited they may seem to me, as I see so many younger transgendered individuals who have not only been rejected by their families but who are also homeless and struggle in silence with all of these social and emotional stressors. I am grateful for my access to mental health support and for a support network, such as this. I look forward to participating in the group and to meeting new people.

Nice to meet you.

Anonymous

Hello, Boyce.  Welcome to TGH.

thank you. glad to be here.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?