Hello I’m Marisa

• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi my name is Marisa, I’m 31 from Gainesville fl. I’m would like to make new friends who are like myself. I’m very shy and don’t know any other trans women in my city .Me

Hi

lovely to hear from you

im so scared too

so lovely to have friends though for love and support👩‍❤️‍👩

Victoria You are right It it is wonderful to be around people who are supportive no matter if you believe you are transgender or not. Please do not be scared take a deep breath and relax that is what my therapist says to me when ever i feel anxious. You have arrived in a very safe pleasant place where we are all dealing with our gender identity in one way or another. Luv Stephanie

Hi Marisa Like you there are so many of us who are shy and nervous when first trying to meet some one new. It does not matter if we are trans. or whatever we are all just simple people first.How we identify ourselves can be a very private and a secret that some have carried there whole life without telling no one. This TGH is a place for people who maybe questioning their gender
      to others who l know what their gender is and it does not match their birth sex. There is also a sister branch called CDH. Which is a fun place for people who enjoy crossdressing. There are also many transgender people in that site also. Please relax try to navigate site read some of the many post.Please ask any question that might come to mind. Couple of things you can count on You are not alone here
      You are amongst. nice people who just want to help,share and make new friends luv Stephanie

Hi Marisa, I hope you find what you need here. I am not Trans. I am a crossdresser so I am not sure if this is the right place for me but I think you are in a good place.

How do you find the CDH section?

Anonymous

Welcome, Marisa.

Anonymous

Hello Marisa, and welcome. It’s OK to be shy, bu t you are with friends here xxx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?