Hello I'm Sarah in Virginia

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sarah P
      FREE

Hello everyone.  I have finally gotten up the courage to introduce myself.  Please forgive if this is a bit rambling, it is difficult for me.  I can’t say for sure that I am even transgender.  Truth is, I really don’t know. It is all very confusing.  I am 63 years old, married, retired (sorta), veteran…just a “regular guy”.  The questioning isn’t anything new though the intensity of it is.  When I was little I felt like a girl….back then there was no Internet, no “trans” nothing like that.  I just figured I was weird and that it was all a phase.  By high school I had buried Sarah so deep all was OK (for the most part).  Now, fast forward through marriage, kids, career, all of that and then the Internet comes along and then the “crossdressing” desires come roaring back and here I am.  63 years old and feeling that all is not right in this male body.  I want to explore it all more but am at a bit of a loss on how (needing to stay “in the closet” for family, work reasons).  Anyway, that’s a little about me.  Thanks.  Love to learn more, talk more….  hugs to all, Sarah

Hi Sarah….welcome to TGH. Feel free to browse our site and sister site cross dresser heaven. You will find plenty of helpful hints and all of our girls love to assist anyone who needs help or advice. I look forward to hearing more about you sweetie. Don’t be shy….my door is always open to you….come on it. set a spell and let’s chat!  till then……..

Hugs….

Dame Veronica

Hello Sarah!  We’re here to help people explore and to connect.  Both sites Veronica mentioned are great resources.  The articles of our founder, Vanessa, chronicled her journey and early questioning such as you are describing.  Those earlier articles can be found on the site Veronica mentioned, crossdresserheaven.com along with a lot of other articles written by the many members who have contributed.
      My own experience of questioning, understanding and self discovery involved a lot of gaining many perspectives by reading and asking questions of members and ambassadors.  In the end though we all have to determine for ourselves what our answer is. and we’re here to help.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

mountainman
      BRONZE

Hello Sarah….I started my journey at age 64….I am so thankful that I finally did that…but I know that life is complicated with family, career, and the reality of a life already lived, and wanting to be authentic now…and time is short….I am attending a support group that includes one person who can only be out in the group. If you get a chance, maybe watch the Kristin Beck documentary…she is a verteran, and once was a navy seal. Her story is so uplifting that it helped me move forward. I am FTM, and there aren’t many transitioning in my age group. But after watching the documentary, I want to connect with more folks (east TN) who are wanting to live as who they realy are….

Hi Sarah, and welcome!!  First off, thanks for sharing your story!  It certainly can be unnerving to just let it all out, but it’s soooo therapeutic to be able to express these feelings, especially here where you are surrounded by a wonderful group of new friends who have similar stories of their own to share with you!!

You’ve come to join a great place to have those kinds of conversations – this site is a great forum to meet, chat with, and learn from a great group of individuals who certainly do understand where you’re coming from.  While the journey that each of us takes is truly a unique path, the end goal for all of us is very, very similar I dare say – we all just want to live a healthy, happy, and authentic life as the people we were born to be!  🙂

Glad you’re here, and I am here to listen and chat anytime you’re in need!

<3  Lauren

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?