Hello ladies, Jayne here

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Just joined this group, and I wanted to say hello to everyone and enjoy the knowledge from other people in this group.

Howdy Jane….welcome to TGH!Β  We are here to assist and guide you in any way you need. All the girls love to chat and help out, so feel free to chat with anyone. Explore our site and visit Cross Dresser Heaven…our sister site. TGH is quite new so there may be a few bugs in it and a lesser amount of info….but we are really working to get that on the move. My door is always open….feel free to contact me. I look forward to learning more about you and your journey.

Dame Veronica

Welcome to TGH Jayne!Β  Knowledge and friendship is what you will find here.Β  Β Hope to see you around in the groups and forums where you can find and give knowledge or just ask questions (and chat if you have that level membership).Β  Feel free to use the Intercom function (little blue chat symbol in lower left corner).

Hugs, Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?