Hello, my name is Danika

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, my name is Danika Eva French and I am transgender MTF. I tried coming out last summer it was not good. So I am coming out in secret online. My wife is the only person who knows. I am living as a woman and have been for a few months now.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi Danika</p>
      i think u are really brave does your wife accept you being transgender I am also married and my wife knows that I’m also mtf transgender but she cannot accept the fact that I really want to be a women

Yes, my wife does accept me being MTF transgender. I am what some call a translesbian. I thought I am a transgender female I still have a sexual interest in women. I have always seen myself as a lesbian. That might be why I had so many failed relationships. I am sorry that your wife can not accept you for who you are but hang in there and be true to yourself and you will get there. I tried coming out last summer and it blew up on me but I backed off and it caused me to go into a state of acute psychosis. I ended up in the hospital. I am coming out again but slowly and quietly.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?