Hello, my name is Z.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, all.

My name is Z and I wanted to say hello to everyone.

I’ve known all my life that I was different. I remember being 5 and knowing that something just didn’t feel right. As I grew up I ignored the feeling and just lived my life as female like I thought I was supposed to do.

I was never able to hold relationships with any cis males and it wasn’t until I started  dating my current girlfriend that she helped me figure out myself after long late night talks.

For 5 years I had to hide who I was and keeping relationship a secret because of my family and works but alm of my close friends know, well last year I came out as trans to my family and friends over a facebook post so I was telling everyone ar once. As it goes, I had my supporters and I had the haters. Sadly one of them was one of my sisters and I was told that she needed to “protect her children from me” and my mother also is not accepting.

But I have created my own supportive family of friends and my other sister who is wonderful and supportive and so is her husband and 3 children.

After coming out I felt a huge relief and I was proud of myself.

Last week on 4/20 to be exact I took my first Testosterone shot and I almost cried with joy knowing that I had taken the true first step to becoming Z and I don’t think the world is ready for him. Lol. ♡

Hi Z…

Whether the world is ready or not… here you are! I’m so happy for you… everyone needs to be who they are regardless of the haters! Maybe your sister harbours the same feelings as you? Just a thought. There is no sane reason to be a hater but I have experienced just one incident in my transition so I think I’m a lucky one born in a lucky country!

Big hugs Polly❤️🤙🏼

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Z:

Regardless of what the world thinks, the important part is that you are ready to be YOU. There is no substitute for that.

As you have found some will be OK and some will not. That can only be thought of as their loss. Also, as you have noticed, the tendency is towards more Yeses’s than No’s. Whether or not the No’s will eventually get it is a question mark, but that isn’t your problem. You have been honest with people and they will process it as they will.

At any rate, we are happy to have you as part of our community and I hope this will be a good experience for you!

So, some things to know…

There is a forum and a chat room specifically for F>M members. They have promised not to bite, so I take them at their word! Anyway, I think the great thing about community is that there are always others who have faced the same issues. There is a common bond and appreciation in that.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. Eventually posts will get buried under the weight of new ones, but your Profile page is always there. It is a great help towards other members understanding your situation and what you are finding to be difficult. Further, you can update it at any time when something changes. Regular posts become locked shortly after submission.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?