Hello to all!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hello wonderful beings of Earth! You can call me Violet or Vy. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Cathy
      FREE

Hi Violet,

Warm welcomes to this site!

-Cathy

Anonymous

Warm welcome as well

Terri-Alexis

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Violet, welcome to the new world. Nevada… Right next to Utah where I grew up as a little kid. Beautiful place Nevada. If you get a chance, drop into the chat rooms and get to know the group, and we can get to know you. Also, if you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope you see you chatting again soon. Hugs, Michelle

Anonymous

Hello girlfriend and welcome to sisterhood. Can’t wait to hear about your journey and share good and bad

Hugggs and 😘😘😘

Annie

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Violet:

You found us! Very Good!

As time goes on, I do hope this will be a good experience. You will find a very broad range of topics here, so I’m sure that you will find things of interest. Also, we work hard to keep things in a good place. Some here are dealing with difficult times in their lives, so we try to minimize distractions and remove people who come here for less than good reasons.

I will ask that you complete your Profile page as it works to give members a good sense of what is happening for you and your aspirations. You can also update it at any time as things change for you.

Hello Violet it is soo wonderful to have you with us! I joined this group out of desperation because my dysphoria had finally pushed me to the limit! The wonderful beautiful people here are soo supportive, soo kind , soo caring that I find myself fighting tears as I type this.

If you need true friends who love ❀️ you unconditionally you will find them here. I would love to be your friend if you want me to be!

(((((((((((( hug)))))))))

Kimmi

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?