Hey Hey

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Radia KH
      FREE

Hi, im Radia. Im 18 years old. I first came out as trans at age 11. Throughout the years i’ve tried out several identities, never feeling right with any of them. I’ve even gone as far as detransitioning for a year or so (either due to feeling isolated and ostracised from others to the point of wanting to become cis again so people would like me, or because I was genuinely too confused about my identity). Despite the rocky road, at 18, I feel okay with myself and what I am. I consider myself a Transsexual (person.) I use they/them pronouns and I don’t feel quite woman or quite man. Terms like non-binary could be applied to me, but personally they just don’t feel the same for me like transsexual does.

I came to this site because I felt fed-up and isolated from the other trans communities I had discovered on larger social media sites. As great as it is that the lgbt community has spaces on larger sites, for me they are not fun to be in at all. It feels like if you do not fit the mold there at all, you are not heard, you are not considered. I am hoping on this site to find people who will hear me and consider me, and i’d love to consider and listen to what they have to say. It would be nice to hear thoughts and opinions and such from people of all ages and backgrounds. I know my rant seems quite petty, but all that aside, i’m really excited to be here and i really hope this is an open and accepting community as i start the next stage of my transition, since I am now an adult and able to do what I want with my body and my identity! <3

Autumn
      FREE

Hi, Radia. Nice to meet you. I hope the next stage of your transition is a pleasant journey for you. Hope the new year is off to a good start for you, and welcome to the site.

Big Hug

Autumn

Hey, Radia.  Welcome to Heaven, hon.  I hope you are able to connect with here.  It’s a pretty friendly, open and supportive place to be.  Lots off girls, and guys, with their stories, insights and achievements.  Pretty well absent of trolls.  Please join in chat and forums, and please, dear, don’t hesitate to ask questions and give your thoughts.

Hope to get to know you over the new year

Peace and love     Carly

Anonymous

Hey Radia, nice to meet you

Im new to this site too, and the world that comes with it

Id love to here of some of your experiances and thoughs

Wishing you lots of support and happiness

Anonymous

Hello Radia, welcome to the TG site. We are a friendly group that are only concerned about Trans issues so you should like it here.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Radia:

The difference here is that this site was created by and for trans folks. Hookups, chasers and other BS is not tolerated. Folks come here to discuss personal issues, triumphs and difficulties so we try very hard to not let things get out of control. The goal is to continue to make this a safe place for all trans people where experiences and information can be shared and with a strong sense of camaraderie. I trust that this will be a good experience for you.

Also, I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It makes a great starting point for people to get to know you…

Anonymous

Hi, Radia.  Welcome.

[postquote quote=92280]
      U should add my sc aj_izzy as we can be friends x

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?