Hey I'm Damion

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello my name is Damion! I finally figured out how to post! So here is a summary (minus to many details) of who I am πŸ™‚ I was born and raised in the Pacific NW and still live here. I love music and I play, write, and mix! Art is also a passion along with outdoors, history, and wierd things (haha will post about this later). I came to realize that I wasn’t your “typical” little girl at a very young age. Spent years not understanding anything that was happening and deeply confused why I couldn’t just be a boy. As a teen I was an over the top one-of-the-boys Tom boy who always felt out of place, and wrong. Like a visitor in my skin. I did a couple things to validate (or at least I thought so) that I was a girl which ended me in a lot of trouble! I eneded up pushing through and ignoring all of my feeling so I could make everyone else happy with me. It lead to deep depression, attempts ; ❀️, and finally me starting to tell people about me. BUT it wasn’t all good. Rejection by people I loved caused me to hide again. I’m at a point now in my life where I want to break down walls and be who I am. I’m tired of being afraid of what other people may thing. People need to love and accept me for who I am. We all deserve this. But I need a place to start and this is one of the places I have found for support. I know it will be a long process, but baby steps right? πŸ™‚ Thanks for reading.

Howdy Damion!Β  My goodness…you have been thru the wringer. Sweetie……you have found a home here……..no-one will ever put you down amongst our girls. My sister, you have found a loving family who will be beside you and love you no matter what. Feel free to contact any of us to chat or seek assistance…we are all here for you. My door is always open….do come in…pull up a chair and let’s chat. I want to hear more about you and help anywhere I can.

Your new sister

Dame Veronica

Hi Damion.Β  Self repression was part of my story too, as well as making others happy at my own expense.Β  You are accepted and welcome here and I encourage you toΒ  express yourself freely.Β  It will be so freeing and help others in the process.Β  A much healthier way to help others happy.

Hugs, Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?