Hey, thanks in advanced for any and all help and advice

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey, my names Athbhreith (pronounced Ath-bray), or it is for the moment anyway, my current name is unimportant but thats besides the point

To cut a long story short every since i was little i low key wanted to be a girl, i peed sitting down since the age of 5 (when possible to feel more femanine), i enjoyed getting my nails painted (thou only had it done once or twice and never admitted as such), and ive always been embarressed about these things and many others

Recently ive began to question myself, and dont think i want to be male anymore, i never exactly choose to be male, but for the longest time i put it of as just being a weird kink, or just the idea that its a case of ‘the grass is always greener on the other side’ as i suffer from depression

But opening up a bit to a friend, she suggested trying some new things, female pronouns, mabey a new name, so here I am. I’ve no idea who I am, what my gender identity is, or how i should go about it

Convosation would be appreciated, and if you can help me work out who i am, or i can help you, its been more than worth while

As a foot note, id like to appologise to any and all in the community if i offend anyone, this the first time im trying to open up and talk about things like this, and the last thing i wanna do is upset or invalidate anyones struggles

Many thanks to all who read

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Athbhreith:

Gender is often a difficult issue to work through on many levels. It can also be very confusing as it challenges the way we have lived up to that point and it is also contradicts external expectations for us. The mind often seeks to make things easy on us as it wants to keep things simple and uncomplicated (in other words, maintain the status quo). Think about the games we play with ourselves when we have something difficult to do or a difficult decision to make. Our minds will think of all sorts of things to avoid doing what we need to do. Because of this, seeing a therapist experienced in gender issues can be very helpful.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?