Hey there!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, I am Ellie, 23, from the Pacific Northwest. I decided to join to explore whether I’m female, or my agab. I hope to get to know you all better. ☺️

– E.M.

Welcome Miss Ellie, please let me know how I can help you dear!

Hi 💕💕💕💕.    Welcome.
      I have many questions myself.
      it’s hard to truly find yourself especially depending upon the life you lead.

Anonymous

Hi lady’s Im new and want to learn as much as I can from you girls. and get to know new women and have fun and make friends!!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Ellie, Matti, Amber, & Kimmi, if it is help you seek, then you have arrived at the right place and at the right time. If you have been in the chatroom, then you have met a bunch of some of the most wonderful people I have ever come across. If you haven’t been in the chatroom, then I encourage you to come by and listen, watch, and tell the rest of us all about you. And the other resources here are amazing. Lists of members that may be in your area, forums for general info of every sort imaginable. Meeting new friends, if even to talk about like minded hobbies. Making friends on the other side of the planet and seeing how there world is. Truly amazing. So jump in, the water is perfect. Hugs, Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

All:

Please complete your Profile page. It is very helpful as it provides information so that other members can begin to understand your journey and your aspirations. It can also be updated at any time as things change. Shortly after regular posts are submitted, they cannot be edited.

Anyway, what you will find here are many who are where you are now or have worked through similar situations in the past. It is not the work of a minute. Considering major changes to ones life requires conscious thought and consideration. Many here have found that working with a therapist experienced in gender issues to be very helpful…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?