Heya, I’m Rayne

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Heya everyone,

My name is Rayne, and I am a 19 year old student and transgirl who has only started transitioning recently (first few days presenting as a female this week! ). Am looking forward to meeting more people with similar experiences and stresses!

Hi there Rayne…..welcome to CDH. Feel free to browse our site and chat with all your new sisters. Rayne, honey, what stresses are you facing? My door is always open….come in and tell me all about what your concerns are and allow me to assist you with understanding them. I look forward to learning more about you. We are all here to help you on your journey to your goals.

Dame Veronica

Hello Rayne!  We’re glad you came to be with us here on TGH.  The sites strength is in its members and I’m sure you’ll find lots of support and friendship even from us older yet new girls. So jump right in and explore the site, ad . commentary or ask questions as you see fit and you’ll find yourself making friends in no time.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?