Hi :)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everyone,

I’m super new to this process. I’m 27 but first started thinking about transitioning in college around 20. It had always been in the back of my mind but something I have kept hidden. I’ve always been kind of uncomfortable being a guy in society and would push the button in a heartbeat. I’m kind of scared to see what will happen next but I’m here finally so that’s something. I am still trying to feel things out but for now call me Samantha.

In my free time, I play bass, love board games, and I am getting into making my own cold brewed coffee recently. Would love to chat with anyone who wants too I need some support and friends.

Hi Samantha,

Nice to meet you in chat today!
      Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and yourself.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Feel free to ask questions and we certanly love to hear your experiances and life’s knowledge as well.
      Enjoy the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      Thank You for being a part of our community in TGH,
      Terri Anne, Ambasador

Hi Samantha, I would like to get to know you, my name timmie and I have been a girl all my life but I was to afraid to let the world and me see her, for I don’t or didn’t like to be judged by anyone.
      So I had to wait to find out what that little voice inside me was saying and telling me that you are girl in the wrong packaging so at 59 and a lot of help I started over living as the woman I was suppose to be, I am now 61 and going strong and never looking back.
      I wish I knew at 27, I would have been way cuter I think, who knows, hormones would of been much easier on me and my body, but I am still very happy with who I am becoming, love it, love being free.
      Bigg Huggs to you sister.
      timmie

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Samantha:

Glad you dropped in and I hope it will always be a good experience for you.

One of the things that I mention to those just starting their journey is the possibility of working with a therapist. Our minds tend to lower our stress and anxiety levels by avoiding change. Therefore it is often difficult to put sufficient thought into considering what we need to think about and do. A therapist will help to maintain that focus and work with you on the journey of discovering your own truth. That said, it is important to find a therapist who is experienced with gender issues as everyone isn’t. I would hope that living in a major metropolitan area should facilitate the process of finding someone if you decide to pursue that.

So, a fellow coffee person!?!? Very good. Current fav method is a vacuum coffee maker, but I also am equipped to do pourover with a Chemex pot, a Bodum French press and clear Pyrex stovetop coffee makers (I have all sizes that Corning made: 4, 6 and 9 cup). I grind my own beans and typically have 6 or 7 varieties on hand at any given time. My wife says coffee making is a ritual for me, and I guess it is. However, I have never done cold brew. What do you like about it?

Anyway, I encourage you to complete your Profile page as it is really helpful for other members to understand your situation. Your Profile page will always be readily accessible and can be updated at any time if something changes.

You can search for other members in your area by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Hi there.Β  Welcome.

I have a Bass (G&L 2000L), but I don’t really know how to play it yet.Β  I do play guitar, and I use it and my beat buddy to make backing tracks to play guitar over.Β  Maybe you can give me some pointers.

I have electric and acoustic guitars.Β  I try to play at least an hour a day, but that is a relatively new thing for me.Β  I have been playing since I was a teenager, and I am 56.Β  I cannot escape the feeling that I should be much better than I am.Β  I credit my poor skill level to both a lack of talent (not gifted) and a inefficient use of practice time.Β  I spend too much time playing songs I know, and not enough time on scales played to a metronome, and precise/fast chord changes. Sometimes, I get sloppy…and that can degrade to a point where it is noticeable.

What sort of Bass you you have?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?