Hi again.

• This topic has 12 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 days ago by Barb.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Lilja
    Participant

Hi. One longtime strugler in life here again. I am Lilja from Iceland and i have been in long hard fight with my self to be my inner person. It have been wery mutch downs for me but somhow i am still here.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      1. Feel free to PM me if you like dear and together we will find answers

πŸ’‹

Stephanie Lindsay

Pickering, Ontario, Canada

Rachel
      FREE

Lilja,

I hope you know how I feel about you. I’ve come to care about you quite a bit. I think you’re wonderful, a true gem. I’m glad you found your way here.

The biggest of hugs,

Rach

Lilja
        FREE

Thank you for that Rachel. I feel the same about you and if you was not here i probleby haved left the site. I sadly cant see that i belong in here. So many draw them back out of the chat when i write in. 😒😒😒

Barb
          BRONZE

Aw…

If I see ya, I’ll talk to ya!

I may twist a nose or two, but I’m a lot of fun! LOL!!

Barb πŸ™‚

Shiloh
      FREE

Lilja,

Welcome to TGH, You have come to the right place. We are all on a journey of discovery. Here you will find friends and hopefully the support and encouragement. Please stay a while and enjoy the friendships.

Peace and Love,

Shiloh Rose 🌹

Lilja
        FREE

Hi Shiloh Rose thank you for that. I hope i will find me place in here this time.

I hope all are doing well in your jurney. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Barb
      BRONZE

Hi Lilja. I hope you find peace in your travels and a smile once in a while!

Barb πŸ™‚

Lilja
        FREE

Thank you for that Barb.

I hope things are going well for you.

Big hugs to you. πŸ™πŸ™

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Lilja
      FREE

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I hope your jurnay will go well and you will be able to be who you realy are. πŸ™πŸ™</p>
      Thank you for that. I maby do that somday. I am trying to build me up after falling deep in to the black hole.

Hugs.

I am a crossdresser considering transition after my last daughter finished postsecondary in June so I can leave a loveless marriage and bectgecwonan I was meant to be – feel free to chat with me on anything, for example, I help gurls go in public for the first time around Toronto, Ontario, Canada – how receptive is Iceland to LGBTQ?πŸŒˆπŸ’ƒπŸ½οΈβ˜•πŸ·πŸΎπŸΉπŸ‘ 

You have come to the right place as nice ladies hereπŸ’‹πŸ‘ πŸ‘™πŸ’ƒ

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Lilja
        FREE

Thank you for that Stephanie. I was here some time ago but i culd not feel i passed in. But i have to see.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.