hi all

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

im a very frustrated trans person

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Karen:

Glad that you found us!

It would help if you told us something about yourself and what’s happening for you. Nothing to say if we don’t know…

hi , i dont even know where to start unless you have 24 hours to spare xx

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

I would suggest that you do it in pieces. It isn’t necessary to do it all at once. Maybe start with some early memories when you felt that you were “different” (to be interpreted however you see fit)…

Dee Astra
          FREE

Hi Karen, i’m new here too

feel free to unload, i can’t offer any solutions, but i’m happy to listen

I can promise you that there is a bunch of us on here. And we are all on the same journey of discovery.
      Some of us are just starting out and some have been at it a lot longer. But we all will listen to what you have to share and do our best to understand and lift you up.
      We are one very big family.
      Peace and hugs
      Shiloh Rose

Anonymous
      SILVER

Hello everyone

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?