Hi Everyone

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi All, thank you for letting me join this wonderful community.  I am only just coming to terms with my need to move forward and look at options for me to transition.  I am married to a wonderful lady and have two daughters.  Sadly my wife discovered the Samantha side of me a few years ago and it was very difficult with a lot of arguments and since then we have not really spoken about it.  However more and more I am feeling that I have to transition.  Not a day goes by where I don’t think of coming out and what life would be like as Samantha full time. However, I am really not sure how my family would take it and I simply cannot lose them.  I am looking forward to chatting and getting tips from the other girls on this site.  Love Sammy xx

Anonymous

Nice to meet you, Samantha.  Welcome to TGH.

Anonymous

Hello Samantha,

Welcome.  It seems that you are in similar situation as me although I do not believe anyone knows my feminine side.  Not sure how I can proceed at this moment.  One thing I am looking into is to speak to a therapist.  I guess a part of me is still denying all this.

I look forward to speaking to you and others.

Susannah

Anonymous

Hi Susannah, lovely to meet you.  I am looking forward to sharing the experience and seeing where I end up – hopefully in a few years I can be comfortable and happier in myself.  I am looking at finding a therapist as well – just to help me make sense of everything.  Keep in touch x

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Samantha:

Your story is a common one here. The way events unfolded it was a great shock to your spouse and it opens the door to many questions. Unfortunately, when you get outed in this way, it is VERY difficult to back up and regain the narrative. Anyway, I wish you well and hope for the best outcome.

Also, thanks for being quite thorough with your Profile page. It is very helpful for people getting to know you and what your challenges are…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?