Hi everyone! I'm Renee from Madison, Wi

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Oh my god! I can’t describe how happy I am to finally accept myself as a Transgender Woman! I feel so good knowing that I am starting on hormones next month. I hope to be living as Renee full time next year.

Please feel free to contact me! I love meeting new trans women!

Welcome Renee!

Bon Jour Renee, bienvenue a TGH! Feel free to browse our site and chat with us girls. I stopped my French as it is very rusty. Any….welcome….my door is always open to you….do stop by, come in and let’s chat. Look foward to learning more about you sweetie!

Hugs…….

Dame Veronica

Hi Renee,

Fantastic news. So happy for you!

Welcome to TGH.

-Terri Anne

It is an amazing thing Renee, to know we can be ourselves and transition to match our own identity.ย  We’s be honored to join you on y0ur journey one step at a time to cheer you on and help you up when it gets you down.

Hugs, Cloe

Hi Renee! ย Love your pics. ย You are an inspiration. ย I am working with a therapist. ย The farther along I get, the more dreams I have about how I should look and the clothes I should be wearing. ย Still have a few big steps on my journey. ย So happy to hear your transition news. ย Hope to watch you transition little by little. ย You already have a beautiful look. ย Take care, my friend. ย Happy Holidays. ย HUG. xx

Started taking my first doses of Estradiol and Spiro last night. Couldn’t stop the tears from falling! I’m so happy to be on this journey. Thanks to everyone who has supported me.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

ยฉ2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?