Hi everyone:) my Name is Lexie

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hello I’m Lexie and I’m here to make a few friends of like minds, and specifically someone to talk to about my feelings about my self and my birth sex. Looking forward to meeting some nice friendly people. πŸ’œ

Hi, Lexie.Β  I’m glad you found us here.Β  Very nice profile pic.Β  I think there’s a really good, no, excellent chance you will meet some ladies here.Β  And you’ll have many chances to explore, ask, and chat.Β  Take a few minutes to prowl the forums and articles. Join in the chat room, hon.Β  There’s usually people in there.

I look forward to chatting with you.Β  I hope you find what You’re seeking here.

Carly

Hello Lexie Welcome to TGH
      This is a Safe Place to Be Your True Self and Make Wonderful Friends who Understand and are Willing to Talk About How Wonderful it is to be your True Self… if you have any Questions…send Me a Message…
      And I will GET RIGHT BACK TO YOU.. OK LOVE… JESSICA πŸ’•

Hi Jessica,Β  it’s nice to meet you and thanks for the warm welcome πŸ™‚ and the loveπŸ’œ! As far as questions go I have lots and will DEFINITELY ASK A FEW πŸ˜‰ everyone here seems so nice πŸ™‚

Love, Lexie πŸ’œ

Hi Carly,

It’s nice to meet you. I’m glad I found this place aswell. And thank you very much for the compliment πŸ’œ now I feel pretty πŸ™‚ .Β  Β I like your picture aswell is that a guitar I see? I play aswell and have for years. Love to hear you play sometime.Β  This seems like a nice place with a friendly community and I think your right I should have no problem finding friendsΒ  here. I look forward to chatting agian in the future.

1. Warmly,Β  Lexie πŸ’œ

Hi Lexie,
      Welcome to the family. You will find plenty of help and understanding here. If I can be of help, just give me a shout. Shiloh

Hi Shiloh,Β  nice to meet you *curtsey * πŸ™‚Β  and thanks for your offer for help πŸ™‚Β  such nice people on here.

Lexie

Hi Lexie. Wonderful name! It is so nice that you have found us. You make our group all the better for it. I echo what others have said in that if you have questions or just want to talk about something let me know and I would be quite happy to do so. These past few months since I came out have been incredible for the most part. There have been some difficulties relationships wise and so on but mostly most of the people I know have been quite accepting. The wonders of being a woman, and I would call some of them wonders, have been unfolding before me. I am amazed at how happy I am now that I’ve been able to know who my true self is and step out into it.
      Discovering my womanhood day by day has brought such happiness and joy to me for the most part. Even the smallest of things that I might do every day make me happy. Putting on make up for example. Now I will admit that there are moments of aggravation since I’ve never done this before and so I’m still learning and so I make mistakes, some of which are big and come close to requiring starting over although I haven’t had to do that yet except the lipstick a couple of times. I’m getting better at that and I actually reapplied my lipstick in my car today after eating somewhere and a lot of it had gotten worn off in the process of eating. It took me a little while but not as long as it used to take me. Still I had to wipe a little smudges off here and there but I got it done and it was looking pretty good if I do say so myself. So yeah, I get happiness out of doing my make up and I’m learning and YouTube has so many great tutorials. It also has some total wack jobs out there doing tutorials so you have to be careful who you’re getting it from. πŸ˜‚
      The thing is I love putting on make up. And when I get it all done really well and look at myself in the mirror I can say to myself Abby you’re looking pretty today or Abby you’re looking beautiful today. Which ever works for that moment. Personally I like pretty but I won’t reject a beautiful either.😁
      I absolutely love to wear dresses. I’d wear them all the time but it’s really highly impractical for me. But when I can I do. When I go to church I always wear a dress. I could dress casual but I just don’t. When I was still believing I was a guy I used to go in T-shirt and jeans all the time. I really didn’t care what people thought and I really still don’t care what people think. I am who I am. I’m Abby. I’m a natural born rebel and I’ll wear what I want. And I want to wear a dress. And while it’s hard to say with absolute certainty that you’re passing in front of everybody, I think I pass most of the time just by the way people do and don’t look at me and react to me and so on and so forth. It’s nice to be able to do so. For instance it’s nice to get into the checkout line at the grocery store and the cashier says good afternoon ma’am how are you doing? Or go to a restaurant and they say to you right this way ma’am.
      Anyway, at the risk of sounding redundant I just wanna say again how very very happy I am that I have come out and I’m now living as the woman that I am. I could never go back in the closet. Not even if my life depended on it. This is who I am and this is who I must be and if I lose everything so that I can continue to be me, to be Abby then so be it. How can I ever deny myself? Anyway, welcome and I’m sure glad you’re here.

Rock on (yeah I’m into metal, punk and all that),
      Abby
      πŸ€˜πŸΌπŸ€˜πŸΌπŸŽΈπŸŽΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ
      πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hi Abby,

Nice to meet you πŸ™‚Β  thanks for the compliment and the warm welcome. And for your time to write such a long reply. πŸ™‚ I also like how a lot of what you mentioned about makup, clothes, and the way others treat you when you are presenting as your self I can relate to aswell. Thank you agian and ttyl.

Warmly, Lexie

P.s I also like punk metal and many more 🀘

I’ve got many more too! Hard rock, arena rock, jazz, smooth jazz, rock from every decade, big band, swing, country, classical, early rap – very early, some disco, a little funk, some Motown, space/ambient, new age (very broad category, I know), monastic chant, world music (another broad category!), mexicana and so on.
          Well that got out of control fast! πŸ˜‚πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

Lol your funny πŸ™‚Β  Β I’ll keep it simple I will listen to anything once …..and with most music I’ll come back for more πŸ™‚Β  your comment really did make me smile thow thank you hun.

Hello Lexie,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.
      At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.
      Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
      Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Lexie:

You’re Here!?!? Let’s get this party STARTED!?!?

Well, more seriously, happy that you have joined us and I hope being here will be helpful as you make your journey from where you are to where you want to be.

While I have not been to Cornwall, I’ve been close but on the other side of the border. I retired about 6 years ago from Corning, Inc. and I spent most of a winter in the Canton, NY plant. During that time I visited Potsdam, Ogdensburg and one or two other places. Anyway, those are the coldest places that I have ever been. Anyway, I did eventually get thawed out!

After you have been here a while, you will see that the membership covers a pretty broad spectrum. There are folks who are trying to come to grips with their gender identity. There are others who have fully transitioned years ago and all stripes in between. It is that richness of experience that benefits everyone. However, while there are similarities in people’s journeys, there is no One Size Fits All because there are so many variables.

As you live in a relatively small town that is surrounded by even smaller towns, I suspect that finding transgender resources is a challenge. But, if there is something positive that has come out of the pandemic,it is the fact that many support groups and therapists are doing teleconferencing. While many may not be physically close to one another, at least teleconferencing does allow some contact with the community.

Currently I participate in 2 women’s chat groups; the longer one for over 2 1/2 years. In person we were at 18-19 women and 8-10 in more recent times. At various times most of the 9 towns where in The Valley have been represented, but we also get people calling in from San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara here is California, Las Vegas, Nebraska and Southwest Michigan. It includes women who winter here, ones who vacation here and those who are thinking about or planning to retire here. This would not exist save for the power of ZOOM. I hope that you can get connected with the community in your location.

In the meantime, it would be very helpful if you would complete your Profile page. It provides other members with a sense of how you are doing and where you are headed. The page will always be readily available and can be updated at any time.

If you would like to search for other members in your area, click on Social on the menu and then Member Directory. Canada currently has the 3rd highest member count at 866.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?