Hi from Minnesota, USA

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I’m new to the site but not to femininity.

Genderfluid, bisexual, pansexual, demisexual, MTF, single, living in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota. Blond, blue eyes, 5’10” without heels, 46 D – 36 – 44 with breast forms and hip pads.

Like many of us, I stomped around in my mothers heels and wigs as a toddler. I got my hair permed in the 70’s and 80’s and have had long hair on and off for the last 40 years. As a teen I tried my mothers pantyhose and silk panties. In my early 20’s I would keep panty and g-string souveniers from women that I was with to wear when they were gone.

After getting into a long term relationship in the mid 90’s, I stopped all dressing and purged all evidence of it. The relationship dissolved in 2009, although it was over 4 years earlier and we were just going through the motions for the children’s sake, I had to end it. A couple of years later, I began to rediscover my lost feelings of femininity and desire to wear pretty things. It started with undergarments, but I realized that wasn’t enough. Within a year I had graduated to full outfits, heels, wigs, makeup and going out fully en femme. Once the box was opened, there was no going back. I started going out dressed up every other weekend for the next few years. Within 5 years I amassed a woman’s wardrobe that rivaled my male wardrobe in size and certainly had many more panties and shoes than my male persona’s. Now I understand why women have so many shoes, lol.

Feel free to reach out and say hi!

Jennifer

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer. Welcome. You will find TGH a welcoming place. A place where you can be yourself. Jenni xxx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?